Terms & Conditions
1. Scope and Definitions
2. Use of the Website
4. Your Personal Data
5. Feedback and Complaints Policy
6. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Terms
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 1.1 These general terms and conditions (the “Terms”) will apply when you access the Lacoste Thailand website either online or via your mobile device (the "Website").
- 1.2 Any reference to “we”/“us” in these Terms is a reference to Lacoste Thailand operated by ICC International PLC, 530 Soi 58 Sathupradit Road, Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok, Thailand. You can contact us according to the information on this web page.
- 1.3 Any reference to “you” means you, the user of the Website.
- 2.1 You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your own information) from the Website without our prior written permission.
- 2.2 You acknowledge that all present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in, or used in connection with, the products, the Website or any part of it (the “Rights”), including the manner in which the Website is presented or appears and all information and documentation relating to it is our property, and nothing in these Terms shall be taken to transfer any of the Rights to you.
- 2.3 Solely for the purposes of accessing the Website we hearby grant to you, for the period during which the Website is made available to you, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use the Rights.
- 2.4 You may not link to the Website, other than to the URL: https://www.lacoste.co.th, without our prior written consent.
- 3.1 All of the prices listed on the Website include value-added tax.
- 4.1 By entering information on the Website or by telephone, you warrant that you are using your actual identity and all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
- 4.2 If you find that information transmitted is incorrect or no longer valid, it is your responsibility to change it. We will not be liable for any errors that may result in your submission of incorrect information.
- 5.1 We welcome any comments about our service, so that we can improve what we are doing. Our aim is to deal with any problems quickly and fairly. If you have reason to complain about our service, please call or email our customer services team stating clearly that you are making a complaint. Our aim is to respond to your complaint, either resolving the complaint, or with a timescale for resolution. You can contact us according to the information on this web page.
- 6.1 We reserve the right to make changes to our Website and these Terms at any time. Your use of the Website will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time of your use of the Website, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required to be made by law or government authority. If any of the provisions of these Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
- 7.1 If you breach these Terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- 8.1 Your use of the Website and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand and will be deemed to have occurred in Thailand. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive juridiction of the Thailand courts.
- 8.2 Please note that the contract formed between you and us under these Terms is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms.
- 8.3 Lacoste and Crocodile are registered trademarks belonging to the company Lacoste S.A., France.