1. Your Personal Data
2. Collection Of Your Personal Data
3. Use Of Your Personal Data
5. Your Rights
6. Data Security
8. Location And Transfer of Your Personal Data
9. Retention Period Of Your Personal Data
10. Links to Other Websites
12. Contact Us
Lacoste Thailand is owned and operated by ICC International Public Company Limited, 530 Soi 58 Sathupradit Road, Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok, Thailand. We take very seriously the privacy of each person who visits our online website (the “Website”) or our physical stores (the “Boutiques” and the "Corners"). We will always process your Personal Data in accordance with the law, in particular, the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand that apply to Personal Data protection and privacy.
The term “Personal Data” refers to any information concerning you, or through which you may be directly identified or indirectly identified, including your first name, last name, mobile phone number, address, email address, bank details, username, password, cookies, IP address, and other information that enables you to be identified, and with which you provide us at any time.
We may collect your personal data when:
- you visit the Website;
- you sign up for the Lacoste Newsletter;
- you send a complaint, ask a question, or send us any other comment; or
- you communicate your Personal Data on the Website or in any other way.
In addition, we use "Cookies", as explained in Section 7 below. When the collection of certain Personal Data is necessary for the purposes laid out in Section 3 below, we shall inform you of this, with the understanding that if you do not provide us with this information, we will be unable to complete these operations.
We may use your Personal Data to:
- process and resolve any of your complaints or questions relating to our brand,
- monitor, develop and improve the Website and your use of the Website,
- analyse your behaviour on the Website or in Boutiques in order to improve the products and services we offer you;
- send you information and commercial offers concerning existing or new products and services related to the Lacoste brand and its environment;
- offer you services and personalised offers by email, mobile phone, on the Website or in a Boutique.
You may sign up for the Lacoste newsletter and therefore choose to be regularly informed of offers available on the Website, in Boutiques, and/or from our partners.
You have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the link provided for this purpose at the top of each newsletter, or you can contact us according to the information on this web page.
We take data security seriously and have safeguards (including internal procedures and policies) in place to ensure data security is maintained to a high standard. In particular, we will take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or misuse and we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorized access. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
We also use all efforts reasonably necessary to be sure that third parties who work with us to make this Website and its contents available to you, agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our Website and its visitors. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or serivces to you or in order to do their jobs.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will treat it in accordance with our security procedures.
We may use the following three types of cookies:
- Technical cookies relating to the functionalities of the Website: These cookies enable you to visit the entire Website, use the functionalities thereof and save your preferences (e.g. choice of language)
- Website analysis cookies: These cookies enable us to measure Website visits and your reactions to the products we display. They enable us to improve the Website.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to broadcast advertisements that interest you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not an obligation. By continuing to browse the Website, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you wish to deactivate cookies, you must modify your browser settings, but you must be aware that by deactivating cookies, you may not be able to create an online account or use all the functionalities of the Website. You will find hereafter some information concerning the cookie deactivation process for certain internet browsers. (These links are to the Websites of the browser manufacturers and are not operated by Lacoste.)
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. However, please be advised that we may retain some Personal Data indefinitely in our system backup copies.
We may offer you links to other websites. However, we shall not be held liable for the content or information collection policies of these websites. If you visit third-party websites, we recommend that you verify their data collection and privacy policies. We do not accept any liablitiy in this respect. Please verify these policies before communicating your personal data through these websites.
We reserve the right to modify our data protection policy in accordance with the laws in force regarding personal data protection. In this case, the modification of our data protection policy shall be indicated herein.